Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hello friends. It's a quiet, crispy morning, and I must keep my fingers moving on this keyboard, or they may freeze up on me!!! Brrr... I miss Florida!

Sharing a few of my most recent layouts:

I may change this title at a later date, because this seems more Christmasy, so "sunshines" doesn't really fit the theme of the LO... any suggestions?

Next, I have a couple of Cheyenne:

and:

I am off to find some inspiration and see what else I can do to share with you!

Hugz! XOXO





5 comments:

Unknown said...

these are all wonderful, but I have to say, I LOVE that last one. It's gorgeous!!!! love the stitching! and layering behind the photo.
wonderful!

byondbzr said...

Hey girl,how are you doing? Been missing ya on sb.com!

Karen Lee said...

LuAnn I just love all of your digi layouts. You do a wonderful job on them! I'm going to add you to my blog list of friends.

ScrapperK from sb.com

Ashley said...

Awesome layouts, as always! There's something for you on my blog!

Debi WeeFaerie said...

These are gorgeous! There's something for you on my blog!